I. Papers published in refereed journals
1. Theory of reorientation transitions in plates (M.I. Kaganov and A.C.), Sov. Phys.JETP 55, 937, 1982.
2. Effects of surface energy on the domain structure in spin reorientation transition. Sov. Phys. Solid State, 24, 1399, 1982.
3. Role of the surface energy in phase transitions with two order parameters (E.M.Terentjev, A.N. Semionov and A.C.), Sov. Phys. Solid State 24, 2111, 1982.
4. Spin waves in noncollinear ferromagnetic structures at T=0, Sov. Phys. JETP 58,765, 1983.
5. Electromagnetic wave emission in parametric excitations of magnons in antiferromagnets (A.S. Mikhailov and A.C.) Sov. Phys. JETP 59, 819, 1984.
6. On the quantum effects in helimagnets, J. Phys. C17, L991, 1984.
7. Orientational phase transitions in quantum spin systems with two-component order parameter, Theor. Math. Phys. (USSR) 60, 728, 1984.
8. Low-temperature critical behavior of quantum spin systems, Sov. J. Low Temp.Phys. 10, 197, 1984.
9. Nonlinear spin-wave theory for ferromagnetic spin chains with easy-plane anisotropy, Sov. J. Low Temp. Phys. 10, 609, 1984.
10. On the existence of long-range order in low-dimensional quantum spin systems with planar symmetry, J. Physique 45, 401, 1984.
11. Low temperature properties of Heisenberg antiferromagnets with arbitrary spin, Sov. Phys. JETP 62, 762, 1985.
12. Fluctuation corrections to the spectra of low-dimensional Heisenberg magnets (Yu.A. Kosyevich and A.C.), Sov. Phys. JETP 64, 654, 1986.
13. Low temperature properties of ferromagnets with different-ion anisotropy and arbitrary spin (M.I. Kaganov and A.C.) Sov. Phys. JETP 63, 422, 1986.
14. Spin-wave interactions in low-dimensional Heisenberg magnets (Yu. A. Kosyevich and A. C.), JETP Lett. 43, 33, 1986.
15. Properties of one-dimensional antiferromagnets with integer and half-integer spins (D.V. Khveschenko and A.C.), Sov. Phys. JETP 66, 1088, 1987.
16. The two-magnon bound state spectrum in generalized ferromagnetic chain (A.C.and D.V. Khveschenko), J. Phys. C20, L505, 1987.
17. Interacting magnons (M. I. Kaganov and A. C.), Sov. Phys. Usp. 30, 1015, 1987
18. Ferromagnetic resonance and magnetic structure of (CH3NH3)2CuCl4 (S. O. Demokritov, N. M. Kreines, V. I. Kudinov S. V. Petrov and A. C. ), Sov. Phys. JETP, 67, 2552, 1988.
19. Quasi-one-dimensional hexagonal antiferromagnets in a magnetic field, J. Phys. C21, L441, 1988.
20. Magnetic resonance in the noncollinear antiferromagnet CsNiCl3 (with V. I. Marchenko, L. A. Prozorova, S. V. Petrov, A. C. and L.A. Zaliznyak), JETP Lett. 47, 211, 1988.
21. Possibility for a super fluid transition in a weakly nonideal Fermi gas with repulsion ( M. Yu. Kagan and A. C.), JETP Lett. 47, 614, 1988.
22. Behavior of antiferromagnets in applied magnetic fields (D. I. Golosov and A. C. ), Sov.Phys. Solid State 30, 893, 1988.
23. On the superfluid transition in dense electron system (A. C. and M. Yu. Kagan), J. Phys. CM 1, L3135, 1989.
24. Relativistic AFMR modes in the hexagonal antiferromagnet CsNiCls (A. C., L. A.Prozorova and LA. Zaliznyak), J. Phys. CM 1, L4743, 1989.
25. A difference in the properties of 1D antiferromagnets with integer and half-integer spins, JETP Lett. 49, 129, 1989.
26. Increase in the superfluid transition temperature in a polarized Fermi gas withrepulsion (M. Yu. Kagan and A. C. ), JETP Lett. 50, 517, 1989.
27. Orientational transitions in Heisenberg antiferromagnet on a triangular lattice (D. I. Golosov and A. C.), JETP Lett. 50, 451, 1989.
28. Fluctuations in spin nematics, J. Phys. CM 2, 1593, 1990
29. Unusual states in the Heisenberg model with competing interactions, J. Phys. CM2, 4445, 1990.
30. Spin reorientation in hexagonal antiferromagnets (S. Abarzhi and A. C.), J. Phys CM 2, L9221, 1990.
31. Quantum theory of an antiferromagnet on a triangular lattice (A. C. and D. I. Golosov), J. Phys. CM 3, 69, 1991.
32. On the excitations in a S=l linear chain Heisenberg antiferromagnet with S=l/2impurities (A.V. Balatsky and A. C.), J. Phys. CM 3, 1351, 1991.
33. Quantum ferrimagnets (A.C., K.I. Ivanova, P. Ch. Ivanov and E. R. Korucheva), J. Phys. CM 3, 2665, 1991.
34. Dimerized states in quantum spin chains, Phys. Rev. B43, 3337, 1991.
35. First order transitions in frustrated quantum antiferromagnets, Phys. Rev B 44,392, 1991.
36. Chiral, nematic and dimer states in quantum spin chains, Phys. Rev B 44, 4693,1991. Rapid Comm.
37. Two-step transitions in noncollinear magnets, Phys. Rev B 44, 5362, 1991. Rapid Comm.
38. Schwinger bosons and hydrodynamics of two-dimensional magnets, Phys. Rev B44, 12318, 1991.
39. Dimer stability region in a frustrated quantum antiferromagnet (with Th. Jolicoeur), B 44, 12050 1991. Rapid Comm.
40. Pairing instabilities in the 2D Hubbard model (A. C. and J. P. Lu), Phys. Rev. B 46, 11163 (1992).
41. Phase diagram of the frustrated spin -1/2 Heisenberg antiferromagnet with cyclic exchange interaction (A. C., C. Balseiro and E. Gagliano), Phys. Rev. B 45, 7889, 1992.
42. Pairing due to the exchange of spin fluctuations in cuprate superconductors, Phys.Rev. B 46, 5588 (1992).
43. Order from disorder in a kagome antiferromagnet, Phys. Rev. Lett., 69, 832 (1992).
44. Order from disorder phenomena in Heisenberg antiferromagnet on a triangular lattice (A. C. and Th. Jolicoeur), Phys. Rev. B 46, 11312 (1992).
45. Renormalized perturbation theory of magnetic instabilities in the 2D Hubbard model at small doping (A. C. and D. Prenkel), Phys. Rev. B 46 11884 (1992).
46. Superfluidity and Superconductivity in Fermi systems with repulsive interactions (M. A. Baranov, A. C. and M. Yu. Kagan) Int. J. Mod. Phys, 6 2471 (1992).
47. Kohn-Luttinger effect and the instability of a 2D repulsive Fermi liquid at T=0, Phys. Rev. B 48, 1097 (1993).
49. Theory of p-wave pairing in a two-dimensional Fermi gas (A. C. and A. Sokol), Phys.Rev. B 49, 678 (1994).
50. Theory two-dimensional quantum Heisenberg antiferromagnets with a nearly critical ground state (A. C., S. Sachdev and J. Ye), Phys. Rev. B 49, 11919 (1994).
51. Universal magnetic properties of frustrated quantum antiferromagnets in two dimensions (A. C., S. Sachdev and T. Senthil), Phys. Rev. Lett, 72, 2089, (1994).
52. Universal behavior of the Spin-Echo decay rate in La2CuO4 (A. C., S. Sachdev and A. Sokol), Phys. Rev. B 49, 9052 (1994).
53. Reply to the comment by A. Millis (A. C. and S. Sachdev), Phys. Rev. Lett., 71, 3615 (1993).
54. Universal magnetic properties of frustrated antiferromagnets (A. C., S. Sachdev and T. Senthil), Nucl. Phys. B 426 [FS], 601 (1994)
56. Specific heat of single crystal YNi2B2C and TmNi2B2C superconductors (R. Movshovich, M. F. Hundley, J. D. Thompson, P. C. Canfield, B. K. Cho and A. C. ), Physica C, 227, 381 (1994).
57. Large S expansion for quantum antiferromagnets on a triangular lattice (A. C., S. Sachdev and T. Senthil), Journal of Physics: CM, 6, 8891 (1994).
58. Phases of the 2D Hubbard model at low doping (A. C. and K. A. Musaelian), Journal of Physics: CM, 7, L153, (1995).
59. Magnetic Phases of the 2D Hubbard model at low doping (A. C. and K. A. Musaelian) (long version), Phys. Rev. B, 51, 12605 (1995).
60. On the contrasting spin dynamics of La2-xSrxCuO4, Nd2-xCexCuO4 and YBa2Cu — 3O6+x near half filling (A. C. and K. A. Musaelian), J. of Phys: CM, 7, 133 (1995).
61. Resonant two-magnon Raman scattering in Mott-Hubbard insulators (A. C. and D. Frenkel), Phys. Rev. Lett., 74, 3057 (1995).
62. Resonant two-magnon Raman scattering in parent compounds of high-T — c superconductors (A. C. and D. Frenkel), Phys. Rev. B, 52 5760, (1995).
63. Crossover and scaling in a nearly antiferromagnetic Fermi liquid in two dimensions (S. Sachdev, A. C. and A. Sokol), Phys. Rev. B, 51, 14874 (1995).
64. On the confinement of spinons in CPN-l model (A. C. and O. Starykh), Phys. Rev.B, 52, 440 (1995).
65. Quantum-critical behavior in a two-layer antiferromagnet (A. C., A. Sandvik and S.Sachdev), Phys. Rev. B (RC), 51, 16483 (1995).
66. Phase transition, longitudinal spin fluctuations, and scaling in a two-layer antiferromagnet (A. C. and D. Morr), Phys. Rev. B, 52, 3521 (1995).
67. Flat modes and shadow bands near the spin-density-wave transition, Phys. Rev.B (RC) 52, R3840 (1995).
68. Mixed symmetry superconductivity in two-dimensional Fermi liquids (A. C., J. Betouras, R. Joynt and K. A. Musaelian), Phys. Rev. B, 53, 3598 (1996).
69. Fermi surface evolution in underdoped cuprates (A. C., D. Morr and K. A. Shakhnovich), Phil. Mag., B 74, 563 (1996).
70. Raman Scattering in a two-layer antiferromagnet (D. Morr, A. C., A. Kampf and G.Blumberg), Phys. Rev. B, 54, 3468 (1996).
71. Crossover from O(3) to O(4) behavior in weakly frustrated quantum antiferromagnets (A. C. and O. Starykh), Phys. Rev. B (RC), 53, R14729 (1996).
72. Crossovers in underdoped cuprates (A. C., D. Pines and B. Stoikovic), J. of Physics:CM, 8, 10017 (1996).
73. Electronic and magnetic properties of underdoped cuprates (A. C. and D. Morr), Phys. Reports, 288, 355 (1997).
74. Vertex corrections in Antiferromagnetic Spin Fluctuation Theories (A. C., Ph. Monthoux and D. Morr), Phys. Rev. B 56, 7789 (1997).
75. Electronic structure of CuO2 planes - from insulator to superconductor (S. La Rosa, I. Vobornik, F. Zwisk, H. Berger, M. Grioni, G. Mardaritondo, R. J. Kelley, M. Onellion and A. C. ), Phys. Rev. B (RC) 56, 525 (1997).
76. Resonant Raman scattering in antiferromagnets (A. C. and D. Morr), Phys. Rev. B, 56, 9134 (1997).
77. Shadow bands in overdoped Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8+x (S. La Rosa, R. J. Kelley, C. Kendziora, G. Mardaritondo, M. Onellion and A. C. ), Solid. State Communications, 104, 459 (1997).
78. Luttinger theorem for a spin-density-wave insulator (B. Altshuler, A. C., A. Finkelstein and D. Morr), Europhys. Lett., 41, 401 (1998).
79. On the dispersion of a single hole in a quantum antiferromagnet (A. C. and D. Morr), Phys. Rev. B, 575298 (1998).
80. Theory of the leading edge gap in underdoped cuprates, Europhys. Lett. 44, 655 (1998).
81. Temperature variation of the pseudogap in cuprates (with J. Schmalian), Phys. Rev.B (RC), 57 11085 (1998).
82. Spectral function of superconducting cuprates near optimal doping (with D. Morr) Phys. Rev. Lett. 81, 4716 (1998).
83. Evolution of the quasiparticle spectral function in cuprates (with S. Misra et al), Phys. Rev. B 58, R8905 (1998).
84. On the behavior of a 2D Heisenberg antiferromagnet at very low temperatures (with O. Starykh) J. Physics Cond. Matter, 11, L169 (1999).
85. Electronic Raman scattering in superconducting cuprates (with D. Morr and G. Blumberg), Solid State Comm. bf 112, 193 (1999).
86. A relation between the resonance neutron peak and ARPES data in cuprates (with A. Abanov), Phys. Rev. Lett., 83, 1652, (1999).
87. Coherent vs. incoherent pairing in cuprates (with A. Abanov and A. Finkelstein),
Europhys. Lett. 54, 488 (1999).
88. Condensation energy in a spin-fermion model for cuprates (with A. Abanov), Phys.Rev. B (RC) 62, R787 (2000).
89. SIN and SIS tunneling in cuprates (with A. Abanov) Phys. Rev. B (RC) 61, R9241 (2000).
90. On the relative positions of the 2A peaks in Raman and tunneling spectra of d-wave superconductors (with A. Abanov and N. Gemelke) Phys. Rev. B (RC) 61, R6467 (2000).
91. Spin-fermion model near the quantum critical point: one-loop renormalization
group results (with A. Abanov) Phys. Rev. Lett, 84, 5608 (2000).
92. Quantum-critical superconductivity in underdoped cuprates (with A. Abanov and J. Schmalian), Europhys. Lett 53, 369 (2001).
93. Dispersion of the neutron resonance in cuprate superconductors (with B. Janko and O. Tchernyshov), Phys. Rev. B RC 63, 0507 (2001).
94. Where is the π resonance? (with M. Norman and O. Tchernyshov), Phys. Rev. B 63, 4507 (2001).
95. Spectral function and conductivity in the normal state of cuprates (with A. Abanov and R. Haslinger), Phys. Rev. B (RC) 63, 020503(R) (2001).
96. Fine structures in the optical response of cuprates due to spin-fermion coupling (with A. Abanov and J. Schmalian), Phys. Rev. B (RC) 63, 0510 (2001).
97. Quantum-critical theory of the spin-fermion model and its application to the cuprates. I - normal state analysis (with A. Abanov and J. Schmalian), Advances in Physics, (2003) to appear.
98. A novel spin wave expansion, finite temperature corrections and order from disorder effects in the double exchange model, (with Nic Shannon), Phys. Rev. B 65, 104418 (2002)
99. Order from disorder in double-exchange ferromagnets (with Nic Shannon), J. Phys. Condens. Matt, 14, L235-241 (2002).
100. EDC ARPES in the normal state of the cuprates: comparing the marginal Fermi liquid and spin fluctuations, (with A. Abanov and R. Haslinger), Europhys. Lett., (2002) accepted for publication.
101. The differential sum rule for the relaxation rate in the cuprates (with A. Abanov), Phys. Rev. Lett., 88, 217001 (2002).
102. The neutron resonance in the cuprates and its effect on fermionic excitations (What the resonance peak can do) (with M. Norman et al), Phys. Rev. Lett., 89, 177002 (2002).
103. The condensation energy in strongly coupled superconductors (with R. Haslinger), Phys. Rev. Lett, submitted.
104. First order superconducting transition near a ferromagnetic quantum critical point (with A. M. Finkel'stein, R. Haslinger, and D. K. Morr), Phys. Rev. Lett, submitted.
105. Singular corrections to the Fermi liquid theory (with D. Maslov) in preparation.
106. The condensation energy in strongly coupled superconductors - the difference between phonon and spin mediated superconductors (long paper) (with R. Haslinger), in preparation.
107. Spin-fluctuation theory for nodal quasiparticles (with O. Tchernyshov), in preparation.
108. Pseudogap in strongly coupled phonon superconductors (with A. Abanov, B. Altshuler and E. Yuzbashyan), in preparation.
II Invited papers published in conference proceedings and invited chapters in books
1. Spin waves in magnetic dielectrics (with M. I. Kaganov), in Magnetic Excitations ( A. A. Maradudin and V. M. Agranovich eds. ), North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1989
2. Structural and orientational phase transitions (with M. I. Kaganov, L. P. Levaniuk and S. Minukov), in Nonlinear Surface electromagnetic phenomena, (G. Stegeman and H. E. Ponath eds), North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1991.
3. Orientational phase transitions (with M. I. Kaganov), in Current Problems in Solid State Physics, Krasnoyarsk, 1990.
4. The superfluid transition in a polarized Fermi-gas with repulsion (with M. Yu.Kagan), in Proceedings of the Conference on the Theory of Physical Phenomena at High Magnetic Fields, Tallahassee, FL, Addison-Wesley, 1991.
5. Theory of the leading edge gap in underdoped cuprates Int. J. Mod. Phys. B bf 12, 2990 (1998).
6. Unconventional properties of superconducting cuprates (with D. Morr), Physica B 259-261, 440 (1999).
7. A relation between ARPES and neutron data in cuprates (with A. Abanov), Physica B, 280, 189 (2000).
8. Fingerprints of the spin-mediated pairing in the cuprates (with A. Abanov and J. Schmalian), J. Electron Spectroscopy, 117, 129 (2001).
9. A Spin Fluctuation Model for D-wave Superconductivity (with D. Pines and J. Schmalian) Review Chapter in 'The Physics of Conventional and Unconventional Superconductors' edited by K.H. Bennemann and J.B. Ketterson (Springer-Verlag), 2002.
Ill Contributed papers at conferences (refereed), 1992-present
1. . Instability of a repulsive Fermi liquid at T=0, Journal of Low Tem. Phys. 89, 673 (1992).
2. Order from disorder in a kagome antiferromagnet, J. Appl. Phys. 73, 5639 (1993).
3. Resonant two-magnon Raman scattering in antiferromagnetic insulators, A.C.,D. Prenkel, G.Blumberg and M. Klein) J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 56, 1707, (1995).